- Birla group, Tata group, Bajaj, Hero group represent some of the best of indian entrepreneurship and reflect some of the most efficiently managed companies and the best in terms of corporate governance
- Reliance settlement was very shareholder friendly and carried out in the larger interest of 'minority shareholders'
- Companies like Infosys, Wipro are some of the most sought after companies to work and their HR practices are some of the best in the country
- Corporate India is all for liberalisation, free trade, competition
- Sensex is fairly valued and is likely to be rangebound for some time
- Sachin Tendulkar is the best batsman in the country and has been so for few years, having proved his mettle through his service to indian cricket over more than a decade and a half
- Cricket fans in India are very knowledgeable of the game
- Narayan Karthikeyan was very unlucky not to get a drive in this year's Formula One World Championship
- Shahrukh Khan is the best actor in the country
- Karan Johar is one of the best directors currently
- Bollywood is big overseas
- Aishwarya Rai has broken into hollywood
- Award functions are a means of recognising and appreciating talent and performances
- Times of India is the best newspaper in the country
- The job of media is to report facts - hard facts
- Media does not exist purely for profits
- Politicians are not professionals - that cannot be their profession
- Politics is a means to serve the country and its people and make a difference
- India is served by some highly intellectual people in the government
- APJ Abdul Kalam has been very good as a president
- Pre-marital sex is a taboo
Alas... I disagree with every single line said above.
I commit multiple blasphemies...
God save me...
That's it for now...